The UK has many of the world’s leading universities and attracts many visitors each year who come to the country as part of their academic work. Applying for the Standard Visit visa as an academic gives you an opportunity to come to the UK in a non-working capacity, so it is important to make sure you are applying for the right kind of visa.
If you are unsure whether you should be applying for this visa, a Student Visa, or a Short Term Study visa get in contact with us and we can advise you.
UK immigration is a complex area of law and the rules are always changing, so getting your application right first time is very important. Even the slightest error will result in refusal and could make it hard to apply again. That is why instructing the services of a fully qualified immigration specialist solicitor is essential in order to ensure that your application goes smoothly.
Why choose UK Immigration Solicitors to obtain your Academic Visitor Visa?
- Expert legal advice: over 50 years of combined expertise from an award winning solicitors firm;
- Individual Service: professional legal advice tailored to your specific needs, no matter where you are in the world;
- Affordable: fixed payment plan with no hidden extra fees;
- Peace of mind: all of our solicitors are qualified UK immigration solicitors and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority;
- Confidence: we are proud members of Immigration Law Practitioners Association.