Approved Destination Scheme
The UK has a strong business relationship with China and has an “Approved Destination Scheme (ADS)” that allows Citizens of China to visit the UK as part of a tour group for a maximum of 30 days. UK Immigration Solicitors can help submit applications for an ADS and work with you to ensure the best possible chance that the application will be successful.
There are a number of specific requirements that our solicitors can go through with you in order to make an application for the Approved Destination Scheme but we have provided some general information below.
Why choose UK Immigration Solicitors to take care of your Approved Destination Scheme application?
- Expert legal advice: over 50 years of combined expertise from an award winning solicitors firm;
- Individual Service: professional legal advice tailored to your specific needs, no matter where you are in the world;
- Affordable: fixed payment plan with no hidden extra fees;
- Peace of mind: all of our solicitors are qualified UK immigration solicitors and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority;
- Confidence: we are proud members of Immigration Law Practitioners Association.
A general overview and eligibility guide is given below as a simple introduction to the Approved Destination Scheme that applies to all Chinese Citizens, but to find out how they apply to your personal situation call us for a Free initial assessment, with no obligation.
Visit the UK in a Chinese tour group
You must enter the country as part of your tour group (minimum 5 people) and stay with the group for the whole of your visit.
Your tour must be organised by an Approved Destination Scheme licensed Chinese tour operator.
You must leave the UK when your Approved Destination Scheme visa expires. You cannot extend this visa.
Your agent will then arrange an appointment for the whole tour group at a visa approval centre in China. This will usually happen at least 3 weeks before departure.
Before the appointment date you need to give your agent:
- your current travel document or passport;
- your previous passports or travel documents;
- evidence of your current employment or studies.
You must have a blank page in your passport on which to put the visa.
The appointment includes taking your fingerprints and photo (biometric information).
You should pay the Approved Destination Scheme visa fee directly to your travel agent, who will pay for the whole group.
Read the guidance for ADS applicants in simplified Chinese.
UK Immigration Solicitors can provide you with all the assistance you need with your application, giving you the added peace of mind that your application will be dealt with by professionally qualified solicitors who can ensure the best possible success.
Approved Destination Scheme
Simply complete the basic details below and one of our Approved Destination Scheme advisers will call you back straight away.
Call us now to begin a free assessment of your Immigration matter.
0203 3844389 if you are in the UK or 0044203 3844389 if you are outside the UK.
Alternatively, click below to send us your enquiry