UK Immigration Solicitors are a team of highly qualified, very experienced, specialist solicitors who are market-leaders in all areas of UK immigration law. With a proven track record of success, we provide confidence and peace of mind to you and your family when applying for a UK visa.
Our team of expert solicitors is committed to supporting family values and genuinely appreciates the challenges and concerns that dependent people face in ensuring they are able to come to the UK to be with the family members who they are dependent on. UK immigration law is a complicated and constantly changing area of law so we focus on offering you the peace of mind that your case really is in the best hands, and is one less thing to worry about.
Why choose UK Immigration Solicitors?
- Expert legal advice: over 50 years of combined expertise from an award winning solicitors firm;
- Individual Service: professional legal advice tailored to your specific needs, no matter where you are in the world;
- Affordable: fixed payment plan with no hidden extra fees;
- Peace of mind: all of our solicitors are qualified UK immigration solicitors and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority;
- Confidence: we are proud members of Immigration Law Practitioners Association.
Contact us now for your
No obligation free assessment
Your FREE assessment call will be with an immigration specialist who will give you an accurate and honest appraisal of your situation based on the information you provide. We don’t do “guess work,” and we don’t make false promises based on statistics. The more detailed and specific you are with all the information you provide, the more accurate we can be with our appraisal of your case.
Dependency visas can be applied for by spouses, unmarried couples, children, and many more people who are dependent on a family member who is already a UK Citizen or permanent resident. The general guidelines you can find online give a good idea of eligibility and how to apply but they cannot compare to the specific and bespoke service that our expert solicitors can give.
UK Immigration Solicitors – The 4 step process:
Step 1 - Free Assessment:
Step 1 – Free Assessment: As soon as you make that call or fill in our online form we will assess the general merits of your case in accordance with the UKVI Policy Guidelines, which you can find on the Gov.UK website. We can explain the requirements in an way that is easy to understand, and advise you on how your case might be affected. This first assessment is intended to establish whether we believe your case is one that has enough merit for a successful application.
(Step 2 - Preparing your Case)
Step 2 – Preparing your Case: Once you have instructed us, we will begin with a consultation conducted between you and your dedicated solicitor where you will discuss all of the intricate detail, material facts, and strategies relative to your individual circumstances.
Your application is partly dependent on the specified evidence you provide to support your application. Your solicitor will:
- Ensure the advice given to you is specific to your unique circumstances;
- Advise you of all the documentation that you need to provide which is relevant and precise to your individual case;
- Collate the documentation chronologically and in a way that clearly demonstrates to the decision maker that your application meets all the eligibility criteria to fully satisfy the UKVI requirements;
- Prepare supporting legal submissions which make clear how your application satisfies the rules in all of the relevant paragraphs of the UK Immigration Rules framework.
(Step 3 - Free Assessment)
Step 3 Keeping you up to date: Your solicitor will update you on the progress of your case at every stage of the process. This might be to gather extra information from you, or to let you know of any developments in your case, such as: responses from the UKVI; progress made in tribunals or hearings, and so on.
(Step 2 - Preparing your Case)
Step 4 Answering questions: UK Immigration Solicitors support you throughout your entire case. Your dedicated solicitor is always on hand to answer any questions or concerns you have and will continue to advise you every step of the way. You don’t need to be an expert because we are here to do that job for you.
Coming to the UK to be cared for – you’re an adult dependent relative
You must be dependent on a parent, grandchild, brother, sister, son or daughter who is living permanently in the UK.
You must prove that:
- you need long-term care to do everyday personal and household tasks because of illness, disability or your age;
- the care you need is not available or affordable in the country you live in;
- the person you’ll be joining in the UK will be able to support, accommodate and care for you without claiming public funds for at least 5 years;
- you’re 18 or over.
Call us now to begin a free assessment of your Immigration matter.
0203 3844389 if you are in the UK or 0044203 3844389 if you are outside the UK.