Have you received a Deportation Order from the Home Office?
Has your application or your claim to remain in the UK been refused?
Are you being detained and facing deportation?
Deportation is a very serious matter and immediate action must be taken, especially if you have already been detained and face removal from the UK.
UK Immigration Solicitors are a team of expert, fully qualified and highly experienced solicitors providing a nationwide service with a proven track record of success in deportation and bail cases. We act quickly and expertly to support hundreds of bail applicants like you every year.
Our solicitors are highly experienced in all areas of UK Immigration law, including bail and deportation. Never shying from the challenge of a difficult deportation case, they are committed to each individual client. UK Immigration solicitors have no bias, so you can be confident of their first class representation in your deportation case
Don’t delay – Deal with Deportation Today
We can make an assessment of the merits of your case in just ONE CALL
Why choose UK Immigration Solicitors for your Deportation?
- Expert legal advice: over 50 years of combined expertise from an award winning solicitors firm;
- Individual Service: professional legal advice tailored to your specific needs, no matter where you are in the world;
- Affordable: fixed payment plan with no hidden extra fees;
- Peace of mind: all of our solicitors are qualified UK immigration solicitors and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority;
- Confidence: we are proud members of Immigration Law Practitioners Association.
Your FREE assessment call will be with an immigration specialist who will give you an accurate and honest appraisal of your Deportation situation based on the information you provide. The more detailed and specific you are with all the information you provide, the more accurate we can be with our appraisal of your deportation case.
UK Immigration Solicitors understands that deportation and detainment are very stressful and worrying times for you and your family. Knowing that your case is being handled by experts gives you the peace of mind that the right strategy will be used in order to have the best possible chance of success. Every one of our clients is treated as an equal, respected as an individual, and given a service that is second to none.
UK Immigration Solicitors, The 4 step process:
Step 1 - Free Assessment:
Step 1 – Free Assessment: As soon as you make that call or fill in our online form we will assess the general merits of your case in accordance with the UKVI Policy Guidelines, which you can find on the Gov.UK website. We can explain the requirements in an way that is easy to understand, and advise you on how your case might be affected. This first assessment is intended to establish whether we believe your case is one that has enough merit for a successful application.
(Step 2 - Preparing your Case)
Step 2 – Preparing your Case: Once you have instructed us, we will begin with a consultation conducted between you and your dedicated solicitor where you will discuss all of the intricate detail, material facts, and strategies relative to your individual circumstances.
Your application is partly dependent on the specified evidence you provide to support your application. Your solicitor will:
- Ensure the advice given to you is specific to your unique circumstances;
- Advise you of all the documentation that you need to provide which is relevant and precise to your individual case;
- Collate the documentation chronologically and in a way that clearly demonstrates to the decision maker that your application meets all the eligibility criteria to fully satisfy the UKVI requirements;
- Prepare supporting legal submissions which make clear how your application satisfies the rules in all of the relevant paragraphs of the UK Immigration Rules framework.
(Step 3 - Free Assessment)
Step 3 Keeping you up to date: Your solicitor will update you on the progress of your case at every stage of the process. This might be to gather extra information from you, or to let you know of any developments in your case, such as: responses from the UKVI; progress made in tribunals or hearings, and so on.
(Step 2 - Preparing your Case)
Step 4 Answering questions: UK Immigration Solicitors support you throughout your entire case. Your dedicated solicitor is always on hand to answer any questions or concerns you have and will continue to advise you every step of the way. You don’t need to be an expert because we are here to do that job for you.
Call us now to begin a free assessment of your Deportation matter.
0203 3844389 if you are in the UK or 0044203 3844389 if you are outside the UK.
Alternatively, click below to send us your enquiry