Entertainment Visitor Visa
UK Immigration Solicitors are a team of qualified, specialist immigration solicitors covering the whole of the UK as a national law firm, and providing market-leading legal representation to anyone across the world. Our clients benefit from a truly bespoke service and representation tailored their specific case, ensuring the best possible chance of securing the visit visa that they require.
The UK is a culturally rich nation with a wide range of festivals, events and opportunities that attract people from all over the world. In addition to the famous London West End and the Edinburgh Festival Fringe, entertainers are coming to and from the UK all the time. However, this can make it seem like the visa application system is simple, when it really isn’t. UK immigration law is very complicated and always changing, so it is very easy to make simple mistakes with your application, even when you may feel that you followed all the instructions you could fine.
UK Immigration Solicitors are a team of expert solicitors who can help you ensure the best possible application goes to the UKVI in order to secure your visa and allow your entertainment work to go on free from disruption.
Ensure the best performance from your application by calling us now
Why choose UK Immigration Solicitors?
- Expert legal advice: over 50 years of combined expertise from an award winning solicitors firm;
- Individual Service: professional legal advice tailored to your specific needs, no matter where you are in the world;
- Affordable: fixed payment plan with no hidden extra fees;
- Peace of mind: all of our solicitors are qualified UK immigration solicitors and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority;
- Confidence: we are proud members of Immigration Law Practitioners Association.
Contact us now for your
no obligation free assessment
If you visit the UK on any business
You can apply for a Standard Visitor visa if you want to visit the UK for business-related activities, e.g.
- you’re coming to the UK for a conference, meeting or training;
- you want to take part in a specific sports-related event;
- you’re an artist, entertainer or musician and coming to the UK to perform;
- you’re an academic and are doing research or accompanying students on a study abroad programme;
- …and so on…
General Standard Visitor eligibility
You must always show that:
- you’ll leave the UK at the end of your visit;
- you’re able to support yourself and any dependents for the duration of your trip;
- you’re able to pay for your return or onward journey and any other costs relating to your visit;
- you have proof of any business or other activities you want to do in the UK, as allowed by the Visitor Rules.
If you’re applying for a long-term visit visa
- you have a frequent and ongoing need to come to the UK;
- the reason why you need to come to the UK is unlikely to change while your visitor visa is valid;
- you plan to leave the UK at the end of each visit.
You may be given a visa for a shorter period than requested if you don’t do this. You won’t get a refund of the application fee if you get a shorter visa or your application is refused.
What to do if your visitor visa application has been refused
UK Immigration Solicitors successfully contest visit visa refusals every day and our specialist team can advise you on exactly what to do. Although you have no right to appeal, if you think that the decision is wrong, unfair, or has failed to take all your individual circumstances into account, you may be eligible for a Judicial Review. Our expert solicitors can represent you through this process, but you must act quickly as there are strict time limits. The general guidance that you can find on the internet might be able to answer some of your questions, but what we will do is look at your application and refusal in great detail so that we can advise you as an individual as to the merits of your case.
Call us now to begin a free assessment of your Immigration matter.
0203 3844389 from inside the UK or 0044203 3844389 from outside the UK.