Judicial Review (JR)
Do you need a Judicial Review for a refused application?
If you have been denied right to appeal a Judicial Review might be the next step for you.
If you feel a refusal has failed to take your individual or personal circumstances into consideration a Judicial Review is the next step?
If you have made an application for entry clearance or leave to remain and it has been refused, you might be able to appeal that decision through the Judicial Review (JR) route.
UK Immigration Solicitors are a team of expert immigration specialists who can make the complicated process of applying for a Judicial review simple and manageable for you. Having the knowledge and experience of a qualified solicitor to ensure all the aspects of your personal circumstances have been properly considered is essential in order to give you the best possible chance of success in your Judicial Review.
Why choose UK Immigration Solicitors for a Judicial Review?
- Expert legal advice: over 50 years of combined expertise from an award winning solicitors firm;
- Individual Service: professional legal advice tailored to your specific needs, no matter where you are in the world;
- Affordable: fixed payment plan with no hidden extra fees;
- Peace of mind: all of our solicitors are qualified UK immigration solicitors and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority;
- Confidence: we are proud members of Immigration Law Practitioners Association.
Contact us now for a no obligation
free assessment of your Judicial Review.
Your FREE assessment call will be with an immigration specialist who understands the Judicial Review process. They will give you an accurate and honest appraisal of your situation, based on the information you provide. We don’t do “guess work,” and we don’t make false promises based on statistics. The more detailed and specific you are with all the information you provide, the more accurate we can be with our appraisal of your Judicial Review case.
Judicial Reviews (JR) require careful planning and skilled representation, and we provide the bespoke service you need for your Judicial Review case. Our team of specialists have the knowledge and experience of UK Immigration Law, combined with the understanding of Human Rights legislation, that forms the basis of many Judicial review (JR) cases. We go far beyond general points and tailor your Judicial Review case for representation.
UK Immigration Solicitors: The 4 step process:
Step 1 - Free Assessment:
Step 1 – Free Assessment: As soon as you make that call or fill in our online form we will assess the general merits of your case in accordance with the UKVI Policy Guidelines, which you can find on the Gov.UK website. We can explain the requirements in an way that is easy to understand, and advise you on how your case might be affected. This first assessment is intended to establish whether we believe your case is one that has enough merit for a successful application.
(Step 2 - Preparing your Case)
Step 2 – Preparing your Case: Once you have instructed us, we will begin with a consultation conducted between you and your dedicated solicitor where you will discuss all of the intricate detail, material facts, and strategies relative to your individual circumstances.
Your Judicial Review for application is partly dependent on the specified evidence you provide to support your application. Your solicitor will:
- Ensure the advice given to you is specific to your unique circumstances;
- Advise you of all the documentation that you need to provide which is relevant and precise to your individual case;
- Collate the documentation chronologically and in a way that clearly demonstrates to the decision maker that your application meets all the eligibility criteria to fully satisfy the UKVI requirements;
- Prepare supporting legal submissions which make clear how your application satisfies the rules in all of the relevant paragraphs of the UK Immigration Rules framework.
(Step 3 - Free Assessment)
Step 3 Keeping you up to date: Your solicitor will update you on the progress of your case at every stage of the process. This might be to gather extra information from you, or to let you know of any developments in your case, such as: responses from the UKVI; progress made in tribunals or hearings, and so on.
(Step 2 - Preparing your Case)
Step 4 Answering questions: UK Immigration Solicitors support you throughout your entire case. Your dedicated solicitor is always on hand to answer any questions or concerns you have and will continue to advise you every step of the way. You don’t need to be an expert because we are here to do that job for you.
Call us now to begin a free assessment of your Immigration matter.
0203 3844389 if you are in the UK or 0044203 3844389 if you are outside the UK.
Alternatively, click below to send us your enquiry