Marriage Visitor Visa
UK Immigration Solicitors are a team of qualified, specialist immigration solicitors covering the whole of the UK as a national law firm, and providing market-leading legal representation to anyone across the world. Our clients benefit from a truly bespoke service and representation tailored their specific case, ensuring the best possible chance of securing the visit visa that they require. Marriages and civil ceremonies are special events in everyone’s life and we want to help you make just one part of it a little bit easier.
UK immigration law is a complicated, ever-changing area of UK law and it is very easy to make small mistakes in applications that could result in a visa refusal. Our specialist solicitors can help you through the process, explain everything very clearly, and help you to make the best possible application.
Contact us today for a FREE assessment and begin the process of applying for your Marriage Visitor visa.
Why choose UK Immigration Solicitors?
- Expert legal advice: over 50 years of combined expertise from an award winning solicitors firm;
- Individual Service: professional legal advice tailored to your specific needs, no matter where you are in the world;
- Affordable: fixed payment plan with no hidden extra fees;
- Peace of mind: all of our solicitors are qualified UK immigration solicitors and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority;
- Confidence: we are proud members of Immigration Law Practitioners Association.
General eligibility guidance for Marriage Visit visa
You must prove that you’re:
- 18 or over;
- free to give notice of marriage, to marry or enter into a civil partnership in the UK within 6 months of your arrival;
- in a genuine relationship;
- visiting the UK for less than 6 months;
- leaving the UK at the end of your visit;
- able to support yourself without working or help from public funds, or that you can be supported and housed by relatives or friends;
- able to meet the cost of the return or onward journey;
- not in transit to a country outside the UK, Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.
What to do if your visitor visa application has been refused
UK Immigration Solicitors successfully contest visit visa refusals every day and our specialist team can advise you on exactly what to do. Although you have no right to appeal, if you think that the decision is wrong, unfair, or has failed to take all your individual circumstances into account, you may be eligible for a Judicial Review. Our expert solicitors can represent you through this process, but you must act quickly as there are strict time limits. The general guidance that you can find on the internet might be able to answer some of your questions, but what we will do is look at your application and refusal in great detail so that we can advise you as an individual as to the merits of your case.
Call us now to begin a free assessment of your Immigration matter.
0203 3844389 if you are in the UK or 0044203 3844389 if you are outside the UK.