Overseas Domestic Worker Visa
UK Immigration Solicitors are a team of expert, specialist solicitors who are market-leaders in all areas of UK immigration law. With a proven track record of success, we provide a bespoke service to each of our clients. Going far above and beyond simply providing advice, as a fully qualified and accredited law firm delivering a global service, we will fully represent your case in close partnership with you.
There are a wide range of jobs and career paths open to people in the UK and one of the most valuable resources in the workforce is domestic workers. Whether your specialism is private childcare such as being a nanny, or cleaning and maintenance, providing such a service keeps the rest of the workforce going. With a constant flow of workers always being needed in an ever-expanding market, your role fulfils an important part of the UK industry, and UK Immigration Solicitors wants to help you make the transition into the UK as smooth as possible.
UK immigration law is very complicated and although the internet is filled with general guidance, our specialist team know all the many pitfalls in applications, and the specific criteria that can easily be missed when making an application. Getting professional legal advice for your visa applications is vital for a smooth, hassle-free process where we can give you the best possible chance of success with your first submission. Our team is ready for your call so that we can act on your behalf, supporting you in your move to work in the UK.
Call us now to begin your free assessment and more information.
Why choose UK Immigration Solicitors?
- Expert legal advice: over 50 years of combined expertise from an award winning solicitors firm;
- Individual Service: professional legal advice tailored to your specific needs, no matter where you are in the world;
- Affordable: fixed payment plan with no hidden extra fees;
- Peace of mind: all of our solicitors are qualified UK immigration solicitors and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority;
- Confidence: we are proud members of Immigration Law Practitioners Association.
You must prove that you:
- are between 18 and 65 years old;
- have worked for your employer for at least 1 year;
- work in the same household as your employer or one they use regularly;
- plan to travel to the UK with your employer, their partner or children;
- intend to work as a full-time domestic worker in a UK household your employer will live in;
- plan to leave the UK at the end of 6 months or at the same time as your employer, whichever is sooner.
Call us now to begin a free assessment of your Immigration matter.
0203 3844389 if you are in the UK or 0044203 3844389 if you are outside the UK.
Alternatively, click below to send us your enquiry