Same Day Service
UK Immigration Solicitors are a team of fully qualified and accredited solicitors who are registered with the Home Office Public Enquiry Office (PEO) to make same day premium visa service applications. This means that we are able to submit your application ourselves, on your behalf, and get a decision on the same day. This would save you the need to attend the PEO yourself, unless the application requires biometrics to be taken. Not all legal firms are able to offer this, but we are registered so that we can offer a truly bespoke service for our clients.
Same day service applications are not always available to everyone, and generally they are only allowed for straightforward cases. If your case is complicated by any unique circumstances you may not be eligible to make an application to use this service. The best thing to do is to call us now to find out if you are suitable to make a same day, “Premium Service” (PEO) application.
Why choose UK Immigration Solicitors?
- Expert legal advice: over 50 years of combined expertise from an award winning solicitors firm;
- Individual Service: professional legal advice tailored to your specific needs, no matter where you are in the world;
- Affordable: fixed payment plan with no hidden extra fees;
- Peace of mind: all of our solicitors are qualified UK immigration solicitors and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority;
- Confidence: we are proud members of Immigration Law Practitioners Association.
Contact us now for your
No obligation free assessment
It is important to note that only applications for the following categories of visa can be made as a same day:
- Tier 1 (General) of the points-based system;
- Tier 1 (Post-study work) of the points-based system;
- Tier 2 (General) of the points-based system;
- Tier 4 of the points-based system;
- Tier 5 of the points-based system;
- Settlement (indefinite leave to remain) using application form SET(O);
- Settlement (indefinite leave to remain) using application form SET(M);
- Extension of stay (further leave to remain) using application form FLR(O);
- Extension of stay (further leave to remain) using application form FLR(M);
- Transfer of a residence permit using application form NTL.
We have provided a general overview of the requirements and eligibility for the same day service. If you have any questions, please contact us.
You must be applying from within the UK to use this service. Most applications are processed the same day if you bring all the information needed to your appointment.
Note: If have been subject to a refusal this might impact on your eligibility for your application for the premium service.
You may be able to apply in person at a premium service centre if you’re already in the UK and want to:
- extend your stay (known as ‘limited leave to remain’);
- settle permanently (known as ‘indefinite leave to remain’ or ILR).
If you’re applying for settlement, your premium service appointment must be:
Applying for registration certificates
You can apply for a registration certificate in person at the Croydon premium service centre if you’re:
- a European Economic Area (EEA) national and a ‘qualified person’;
- a Croatian national.
A qualified person is someone who is in the UK and is one of the following:
- looking for work and meets certain conditions.
Call us now to begin a free assessment of your Immigration matter.
0203 3844389 if you are in the UK or 0044203 3844389 if you are outside the UK.