Tier 2 Intra Company Visa
UK Immigration Solicitors are a team of expert, specialist solicitors who are market-leaders in all areas of UK immigration law. With a proven track record of success, we provide a bespoke service to each of our clients. Going far above and beyond simply providing advice, as a fully qualified and accredited law firm delivering a global service, we will fully represent your case in close partnership with you.
Professional solicitors delivering a professional service to professional people.
When large, multinational companies decide to move their own staff around from offices overseas to an office or Head Office in the UK an employee needs to get a Tier 2 Intra Company Visa. This will also involve the company needing to have the relevant Sponsor status, but it is very important that you remember that your own Tier 2 Visa is your responsibility, and in order to satisfy the criteria you need to make sure the company has the correct sponsors status.
UK Immigration Solicitors understand that this can seem like a complicated process and that is why we are here to make it all clear and carefully managed for you. It is very easy to make mistakes in applications for UK visas, and the UKVI will find any opportunity they can to refuse your visa, using rules and criteria that are Instructing an experienced, specialist solicitor is the only way to ensure that errors are not made, which could cost dearly to rectify.
CONTACT US NOW FOR YOUR NO OBLIGATION FREE ASSESSMENT
Why choose UK Immigration Solicitors?
- Expert legal advice: over 50 years of combined expertise from an award winning solicitors firm;
- Individual Service: professional legal advice tailored to your specific needs, no matter where you are in the world;
- Affordable: fixed payment plan with no hidden extra fees;
- Peace of mind: all of our solicitors are qualified UK immigration solicitors and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority;
- Confidence: we are proud members of Immigration Law Practitioners Association.
General Eligibility for Tier 2 (Intra-Company)
You must have all of the following to be eligible for a Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) visa:
- certificate of sponsorship reference number;
- an ‘appropriate’ salary;
- £945 in savings – this is to prove you can support yourself and you must have had this in your bank account for 90 days before you apply.
(You don’t need to have £945 in savings if your sponsor is fully approved (‘A-rated) and they can certify that they’ll support and accommodate you for the first month you’re employed – check your sponsor’s rating.)
Sponsorship for your Tier 2 Visa
A certificate of sponsorship is a reference number which holds information about the job and your personal details, and is provided by your sponsor. You will need to add your reference number to your Tier 2 application form, and you can only use it once.
(Your certificate of sponsorship is valid for 3 months from the date it’s assigned to you.)
Click HERE for more information about sponsorship.
You’ll need to earn one of the following:
- Long-term Staff applicants – at least £41,500 or the ‘appropriate rate’ for the role (whichever is higher);
- Short-term Staff, Graduate Trainee or Skills Transfer applicants – at least £24,800 or the ‘appropriate rate’ (whichever is higher);
- staff already in the UK on a Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) visa or work permit issued before 6 April 2011 – at least the ‘appropriate rate.’
Switching to this visa
You can apply to switch from another visa to this visa as long as you do this before your current visa expires, and you satisfy the eligibility criteria. To find out more about switching, call us today.
Call us now to begin a free assessment of your Immigration matter.
0203 3844389 if you are in the UK or 0044203 3844389 if you are outside the UK.
Alternatively, click below to send us your enquiry