Tier 2 Sports Person Visa
UK Immigration Solicitors are a team of expert, specialist solicitors who are market-leaders in all areas of UK immigration law. With a proven track record of success, we provide a bespoke service to each of our clients. Going far above and beyond simply providing advice, as a fully qualified and accredited law firm delivering a global service, we will fully represent your case in close partnership with you.
Professional solicitors delivering a professional service to professional people.
The UK has a rich heritage of sports and an international reputation to envy in many different sports. With so much sport in the UK there are many people wishing to come to the UK to work and train at the highest levels. Just like any other professional industry, there is significant competition for employment opportunities so it is really important to ensure that your visa is securely in place and applied for in good time before you come here.
UK Immigration Solicitors will support you with your application and help to ensure it is submitted with the best possible chance of success. Although there are many different ways you can get general visa advice online or from advisers, perhaps in your own non-EEA country, it is essential to get good quality, qualified legal advice from experienced, specialist solicitors if you want to stay one step ahead of the game.
Don’t let your visa be a hurdle to your success
Why choose UK Immigration Solicitors?
- Expert legal advice: over 50 years of combined expertise from an award winning solicitors firm;
- Individual Service: professional legal advice tailored to your specific needs, no matter where you are in the world;
- Affordable: fixed payment plan with no hidden extra fees;
- Peace of mind: all of our solicitors are qualified UK immigration solicitors and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority;
- Confidence: we are proud members of Immigration Law Practitioners Association.
You can apply for a Tier 2 (Sportsperson) visa if all of the following apply:
- you’re an elite sportsperson or qualified coach recognised by your sport’s governing body as internationally established at the highest level;
- your sport’s governing body is endorsing your application;
- your employment will develop your sport in the UK at the highest level;
- you’re from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland;
- you meet the other eligibility requirements.
- have a certificate of sponsorship reference number from your sponsor;
- meet the English requirement.
You must also have £945 in savings – this is to prove you can support yourself. You must have had this in your bank account for 90 days before you apply, unless you’re exempt.
Call us now to begin a free assessment of your Immigration matter.
0203 3844389 if you are in the UK or 0044203 3844389 if you are outside the UK.
Alternatively, click below to send us your enquiry