Tier 4 Student Visa
UK Immigration Solicitors are a team of expert, specialist solicitors who are market-leaders in all areas of UK immigration law. With a proven track record of success, we provide a bespoke service to each of our clients. Going far above and beyond simply providing advice, as a fully qualified and accredited law firm delivering a global service, we will fully represent your case in close partnership with you.
Professional solicitors delivering a professional service to the professionals of the future.
The UK has one of the oldest, most respected education systems in the world, with world-leading universities and private schools who are oversubscribed with applications every year. It is a very competitive industry so it is very important that you have your visa in place at the earliest possible time so as not to lose places on courses or miss important dates in your studies.
UK Immigration Solicitors are experts in all areas of immigration law and can ensure that your visa application is submitted with all the relevant documentation and evidence in order give you the best possible chance of success. We can help you by making the whole process clear, and by representing you to the UKVI. You can have the confidence that all the advice you get from our team comes from expertise and experience.
Call us now so we can help you open the doors to your future
Why choose UK Immigration Solicitors?
- Expert legal advice: over 50 years of combined expertise from an award winning solicitors firm;
- Individual Service: professional legal advice tailored to your specific needs, no matter where you are in the world;
- Affordable: fixed payment plan with no hidden extra fees;
- Peace of mind: all of our solicitors are qualified UK immigration solicitors and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority;
- Confidence: we are proud members of Immigration Law Practitioners Association.
You can apply for a Tier 2 (Sportsperson) visa if all of the following apply:
- you’re an elite sportsperson or qualified coach recognised by your sport’s governing body as internationally established at the highest level;
- your sport’s governing body is endorsing your application;
- your employment will develop your sport in the UK at the highest level;
- you’re from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland;
- you meet the other eligibility requirements.
- have a certificate of sponsorship reference number from your sponsor;
- meet the English requirement.
You must also have £945 in savings – this is to prove you can support yourself. You must have had this in your bank account for 90 days before you apply, unless you’re exempt.
Call us now to begin a free assessment of your Immigration matter.
0203 3844389 if you are in the UK or 0044203 3844389 if you are outside the UK.
Alternatively, click below to send us your enquiry