Tier 2 Minister of Religion Visa

UK Immigration Solicitors are a team of expert, specialist solicitors who are market-leaders in all areas of UK immigration law. With a proven track record of success, we provide a bespoke service to each of our clients. Going far above and beyond simply providing advice, as a fully qualified and accredited law firm delivering a global service, we will fully represent your case in close partnership with you.

There are wide range of different professional who wish to come and work in the UK, and in a culturally rich and diverse country, this includes a large number of Ministers of religion.  Although the general eligibility requirements appear to be very simple, and the general guidance online might seem straight-forward, there are many rules and parts of the complex UK immigration laws that are frequently used by UKVI to refuse your application.

UK Immigration Solicitors are here to make the process easy to understand and to support you throughout so that you have the best possible chance for a successful application.  Our team are skilled and experienced in all Tier 2 applications so you can have the peace of mind knowing that your case is in safe hands.

Call us now to begin your free assessment and more information.

Why choose UK Immigration Solicitors?

  • Expert legal advice: over 50 years of combined expertise from an award winning solicitors firm;
  • Individual Service: professional legal advice tailored to your specific needs, no matter where you are in the world;
  • Affordable: fixed payment plan with no hidden extra fees;
  • Peace of mind: all of our solicitors are qualified UK immigration solicitors and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority;
  • Confidence: we are proud members of Immigration Law Practitioners Association.


You can apply for a Short-term study visa if:

  • you’re doing a short course of study in the UK;
  • you’re from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland;
  • you meet the other eligibility requirements.

What you can and can’t do

You can:

  • do a short course of study in the UK, such as an English language course or a training course;
  • do a short period of research as part of a degree course if you are studying abroad.

You can’t:

  • study at a state school;
  • work (including on a work placement or work experience) or carry out any business;
  • extend this visa;
  • bring family members (‘dependants’) with you – they must apply separately;
  • get public funds.

How long you can stay

You can stay in the UK for:

  • 6 months – for any short course (including English language courses), or short period of research if you’re 18 or over;
  • 11 months – if you’re 18 or over and taking an English language course.


You must prove that you:

  • have been offered a place on a course in the UK at an accepted place of study;
  • have enough money to support yourself without working or help from public funds, or that relatives and friends can support and house you;
  • can pay for your return or onward journey.

If you’re under 18 you must also:

  • have made arrangements for your travel and stay in the UK;
  • have permission from your parent or guardian to study in the UK.
  • Priority Call Back Request
Call: 0203 384 4389

Call us now to begin a free assessment of your Immigration matter.
0203 3844389 if you are in the UK or 0044203 3844389 if you are outside the UK.
Alternatively, click below to send us your enquiry

Contact Us – Free Assessment